Monday, March 10, 2014

Benson Hill....... Missionary life

Well. Our carpets are finally clean and we are getting a kitchen table this afternoon. We also rearranged the furniture in our house. Our apartment "renovation" is almost complete we just need to put all the furniture back where it goes and hang pictures back on the walls. Then just a few small things and We are done!!!! Are apartment is so nice now!!!

Sister Alder and I have learned how to Crochet (well I should say are learning.)
we definitely have lots of room to improve! It is nice to not think about gospel stuff for a little while at night. (Don't worry. I love the gospel! but it is like a stress relief. (wow I sound like a old lady:)))

I got to teach The Law of Chasity lesson this past week. Sister Alder said I did great. It was part of the new member lessons, after someone is baptized we teach them all the lessons again plus another one about ordinances, so i couldn't screw anything up to bad. ;)

Hope all is well...

Till next week...

Sister De Karver

No comments:

Post a Comment