Monday, April 7, 2014

Benson Hill.... in a trio

So I am in a trio now. It is a little weird but good as well. It is like a sleepover all the time! This week I have defiantly learned that when it comes to companions Heavenly Father gives you what you need. I have great companions that help me so much in my work.

Sister Lee... Is from Colorado. She has been out for a year and just left an area that is very rural. (There were more Cows there than people) She freaks out when she sees people outside (which is all the time) And is glad she is finally somewhere with stores.

Sister Gurrero... Is from Alpine. This is her first area and Sister Lee is training her (with my help.) She is very eager to get out on the work.

We were able to go to a Baptism on Friday for someone Sister Lee was teaching. I got to see Sister Alder there is well. Nothing to exciting except it was our Housing Coordinators Grand kids.

One more thought about Conference. Elder Ballard Talked about Preach my Gospel. I completely agree with what he said. It truly is an inspired book. I encourage everyone to study from it and develop the attributes found in Chapter 6. And remember, "It is 'necessary" and... we are bound, as by concatenate, 'to be,' as He declared 'even as I am." -John M. Madsen

I hope you all have a fabulous week.

Sister DeKarver 

No comments:

Post a Comment