Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Benson Hill...... Staying.

Well I am staying in Benson Hill another transfer. Sister Alder is leaving and going to Graham. It is funny we are switching  companions. She is going to a be with a sister I came out with. (Sister Copen) and Sister Copen's companion is coming up here. Sister Lee. Sister Lee is also going to be training so I will be in a trio. I have heard good and bad things about trios. They definitely have their pros and cons but I am excited.

Nothing to exciting happened this week. We had to go to Maple Valley AGAIN!!!! to fix our car. (Our car is the oldest car in the mission and is a few months from being retired. Let me just say when I am car shopping I WILL NOT buy that kind of car.)

Well that is all today. Sorry for such a short letter this week....

Sister DeKarver

No comments:

Post a Comment