Sunday, April 13, 2014

Benson Hill..... no more

Sometimes Heavenly Father has a different plan for you that you have for yourself. When this happens, you just have to follow the counsel found in Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."

On Friday April 11th, I was honorably released as a full time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I have some medical issues that cannot be taken care of in the mission field and so I have returned home.

I greatly enjoyed my time as a missionary and I am glad that I had the opportunity to serve, even if it was not for the expected amount of time.

If you would like to get a hold of me I still have my same phone number and e-mail address.

Love,
Kelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment